Sorry we’re not posting so much. New job, busy life. Things should settle before too long.
OMG. Today, not too long after posting the last filler article on search terms, I looked at the search terms again and saw this:
|african pygmy hedgehog poo||1|
|http://www.free lovely images of princesses.in||2|
Okay people. Two http://www.free lovely princesses.in searches? Are you messing with me? Or really looking for hedgehog poo? Regardless, thank you.
The highlights are blown, but it’s still cute.
It’s time for another episode of “I think you guys are using the Internet wrong, or something.” Here are the searches that brought people to our rather quiet blog over the last 30 days:
2014-05-01 to Today
|princess penelope and the dragon||1|
|hedgehog geographic location||1|
|peregrinate wit me||1|
|princess penelope answer key||1|
|http://www.free lovely images of princesses.in||1|
|african countries that don’t hate pygmies||1|
|what are the metaphors in princess penelope f|
Okay people. Almost all of you are doing the Internet wrong! Wrong, wrong, wrong! Let’s enumerate the ways so we can use an ordered list.
- First, “pain penelope,” person, a word to you: no.
- “Princess penelope and the dragon” person, thanks for a future blog post title. We have no criticisms. You are clearly using the Internet right.
- “hedgehog geographic location” person, hedgehogs have many geographic locations. They are a type of animal that lives all over Africa, Europe, and Asia (and New Zealand). They are not a monument. I can see that you might not totally understand that, no hard feelings. You have to start researching somewhere, though it shouldn’t be here probably, unless you are interested in research on the perils of pet prejudice, or research on the captive African Pygmy Hedgehog’s responses to images of the Verreux’s Eagle Owl, where you’ll find we are a notable researcher.
- “peregrinate wit me” person, you were looking for a travel blog and made a typo, that part is understood. There is the question of why you were looking for a travel blog and wound up clicking on a hedgehog blog, but I can understand the draw of hedgehog mystery. You are not doing the Internet wrong.
- “hedgehog napping” God bless you, it’s relevant.
- “princess penelope answer key” – wait, what? This is inexplicable. You are definitely doing the Internet wrong if you are trying to cheat on homework and you wound up here. Though the answers are: A, A, D, C, B, A, E, C, A, D. (Though not necessarily in that order).
- “www.free lovely images of princesses.in” I was briefly worried that there was a http://www.freelovelyimagesofprincesses.in site out there, and that it would perhaps have some naughty content on it, because nothing is sacred on the Internet. But no, there is in fact no website there. You “www.free lovely images of princesses.in” search person are doing the Internet totally, completely wrong.
- “african countries that don’t hate pygmies” – luckily I wasn’t drinking anything or it would have sprayed on my screen when I got to this one. Seriously, like, I just don’t even.
- “what are the metaphors in princess penelope f” Yes, sadly, that is the grade you will be getting.
Also, look, isn’t she cute?
National Geographic’s April 2014 cover features a hedgie:
The also have a very interesting write-up on hedgehogs, the exotic pet trade, and the challenges of getting a decent photo of a hedgehog. Great read.